Parliamentarians for Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament (PNND) is a non-partisan forum for parliamentarians nationally and internationally to share resources and information, develop cooperative strategies and engage in nuclear nonproliferation and disarmament issues, initiatives and arenas.
What does the network provide?
- Information for parliamentarians on nuclear disarmament issues and on international events including United Nations disarmament meetings
- Samples of parliamentary resolutions, motions, questions and legislation from around the world
- Contacts with parliamentary colleagues in other countries with whom to share information and ideas
- A forum for developing joint strategy between parliaments on international initiatives such as implementation of the Non Proliferation Treaty disarmament obligations, NATO Review and United Nations resolutions
- Links with non-governmental experts